domingo, 20 de dezembro de 2009

Périplo.

Eu: "If you want a lover, I'll do anything you ask me to. If you want a partner, take my hand. Or if you want to strike me down in anger, here I stand."


Tu: "If you want me, satisfy me."

Eu: "We might kiss when we are alone. When nobody's watching, we might take it home. We might make out when nobody's there. It's not that we're scared, it's just that it's delicate."

Tu: "Are you really here or am I dreaming. I can’t tell dreams from truth, for it’s been so long since I have seen you. I wonder if you could ever despise me. When you know I really try to be a better one to satisfy you. For you’re everything to me and I’ll do what you ask me."

Eu: "I'm your man."

Tu: "No teu colo eu me entrego, para que me nutras e me envolvas... "

Ps: Está quase...o futuro.

0 Sussurro(s):