quarta-feira, 26 de agosto de 2009

Recordar Once1


"Cause this is what you've waited for
A chance to even up the score
And as these shadows fall on me now
I will somehow

Cause I'm picking up a message Lord
And I'm closer than I've ever been before

So if you have something to say
Say it to me now
Say it to me now (...)

Are you really here or am I dreaming
I can't tell dreams from truth
for it's been so long since I have seen you
I can hardly remember your face anymore

When I get really lonely
and the distance causes our silence
I think of you smiling
with pride in your eyes a lover that sighs

If you want me satisfy me, if you want me satisfy me(...)

Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice
You've made it now "

"I don't know you but I want you"

0 Sussurro(s):